Book before 28 May and get an early bird discount!
22 December 2020
Optivo Students have great value accommodation in central London all within walking distance to some of London's top universities including University College London (UCL), Kings College London (KCL), London School of Economics (LSE), London School of Fashion (LSF), London Metropolitan, School of Orietnal and African Studies (SOAS) and many more. See which one of our buildings is closest to your university, using the university checker.
We have a number of rooms available to book, including:
- Standard single rooms - sharing bathroom and kitchen facilities
- Large single rooms - sharing bathroom and kitchen facilities*
- Twin rooms - sharing bathroom and kitchen facilities*
- En-suite rooms - sharing kitchen faciltiies*
- Studios and flats - with private kitchens and bathrooms*
If you book your room before 28 May 2021 you'll receive an early bird discount* on your weekly room rate.
You can book a 50 week contract at:
Goldsmiths House from £202.50 per week
Helen Graham House from £170 per week
Park House from £190 per week
Wood Green Hall from £150 per week
You can book a 40 week contract at:
Goldsmiths House from £215 per week
Helen Graham House from £182.50 per week
Park House from £200 per week
Wood Green Hall from £163 per week
To apply for your room you'll need to complete an online application. For more info use the links above to find more about each building.
*Early Bird discount applicable at selelct buildings. Terms and conditions apply - see below.
Sign Up Before 28 May 2021 Early Bird Discount Terms and Conditions
This promotion is managed and operated by Optivo Students and applies to 2021/22 academic applications only.
- ‘Academic Stay’ means a student booking for the 2021/22 academic year.
- ‘Account number’ means the number assigned to you by the Optivo Students booking portal, also known as an entry ID.
- ‘Completed application’ means all parts of the application have been given to Optivo – these are: one weeks advanced rent, a signed licence agreement, a verified right to rent check.
- ‘Licence agreement’ means the contract between Optivo and the resident for the 21/22 academic year.
- ‘New applicant’ means an applicant who has not previously stayed with Optivo Students.
- ‘Optivo’, ‘Us’ or ‘We’ means Optivo Students.
- Eligibility - To be eligible for the early Bird Discount, you must:
- Be a student.
- Be a new applicant.
- Have applied online through the Optivo Students booking portal.
- Have paid one weeks advanced rent and signed a licence agreement by 23:59 on 28 May 2021.
- Have completed a right to rent check prior to moving in on 25 September 2021.
- The discount
- The discount is already incorporated in the weekly rates offered until 28 May 2021.
- The discount will be automatically reflected in the charges outlined in the licence agreement.
- Alternate payment method requests cannot be facilitated.
- Optivo reserve the right to amend or end the offer at any time.
- Participating buildings
- Only applications to stay at the participating buildings outlined below will eligible:
- Goldsmiths House
- Helen Graham House
- Wood Green Hall
- Overall terms and conditions
- The offer is subject to availability. Optivo reserve the right to withdraw, modify or substitute the offer for another with different terms at any time during this promotion and without notice.
- The offer only applies to Academic Stays which are 40 weeks and longer.
- The offer will not apply to students who are taking over an existing tenancy, which has already begun.